Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Bad Boy MZ 4200 Kohler® KT725
We introduced the zero-turn mower to a whole new breed of owners when we introduced the MZ. For the first time, the combination of solid steel construction plus incredible priced power—all hallmarks of a Bad Boy Mower—were rolled into one durable, fun to drive and inexpensive zero-turn. It was a revolution we were proud to start — because everybody deserves a better finish cut.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Cutting Height: 1" - 4" with Deck Height Control System
- Blades: 7/32" x 2 1/2" x 14 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Lift
- Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 2 Total (2 Front)
- Deck Flotation: Floats On 3 Leveling Linkages Along with 2 Anti-Sway Bars
- Deck Thickness: 1/8" Thick Solid Steel
- Gross Horsepower/cc: 725cc Air-Cooled Kohler KT725
- Cylinders: 90 Degree V-Twin
- Displacement: 725 cc
- Maximum Torque: 40 ft. lbs. @ 2,600 RPM
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Capacity: 3 Gallons
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable Automotive Type
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: 12 Volt
- Charging System: 16 Amp
- Transmission: Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Pump Drive: Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Gear Reduction
- Wheel Drive: Integrated with Gear Reduction
- Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
- Pumps (2): EZT Integrated Unit
- Hydraulic Coolers (2): 7" Cooling Fan Per Unit
- Weight: 585 lbs.
- Overall Height: 42"
- Overall Width: 42"
- Overall Length: 67 3/4"
- Tire to Tire Width: 41"
- Tires - Front: 11 x 6.0 - 5 Smooth Tread
- Tires - Rear: 18 x 8.5 - 8 Turf Tread
- Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
- Turning Radius: Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
- Ground Speed (forward): Up To 6 mph
- Parking Brake: External Cogg Brake
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Air-Cooled Kohler KT725
- Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type